- No bonus effect, but instead, does a lot more damage and hits more times than usual.
- For a few turns, the special attack meter receives much more charge. Higher levels increase duration.
- Orbs within a random shape (usually a line or the letter M) are changed to match the cure's color. Higher levels increase amount of orbs that change.
- no idea
- Some HP is restored. Higher levels increase the amount of HP.
- a star is spawned, simple enough, higher levels spawn another too
- For a few turns, a shield negating all damage is put up. Higher levels increase the duration.
Activate stop effectEdit
- For a few turns, the current enemy has the stop effect applied to them. Higher levels increase the duration.
Damage taken reducedEdit
- For several turns, a barrier than reduces damage is put up. Higher levels reduce the damage even more. Can be stacked.
Damage enemy deals reducedEdit
- For several turns, the enemy is shrunk and deals less damage. Higher levels causes the enemy to deal even less. Can be stacked. More or less the same as the previous one.
Enemy skill timer stoppedEdit
- For a few turns, the skill timer that enemies use to create hinderances (spawning ice, creating a shield, etc) is stopped. Higher levels increase the duration.
Normal star can be made with one less orbEdit
- For a few turns, normal stars can be made by matching 6 orbs instead of 7. Higher levels increase the duration.
Damage dealt converted into HPEdit
- probably the same as the absorption ability